Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, sorry to post in the 8N forum about this but i know usually a few admins are floating...

just wondering if you have the privileges to find out that ip address's people are posting from?

thanks.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just want to clear something up if its at all possible.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Probably due to the fact that I had not heard anything from him after sending my paypal details and I pm'd him stating charlesuk is remarkably similar to charlitt79, never can be too cautious as we have all just found out. I think I may have hurt his feelings, totally unintentional, just cautious.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Merlin you naughty boy, always hurting feelings. I liked it when you held my hand :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,674 Posts
Charlesuk said:
Hi, sorry to post in the 8N forum about this but i know usually a few admins are floating...

just wondering if you have the privileges to find out that ip address's people are posting from?

thanks.
Yes we do

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet, as said above... can you keep an a very close eye on where i post from please, also the same for charliett79.

thanks. :?

·
Super Moderator
8,674 Posts
Why do you feel there could be a problem? Just had look and no other members are using the same ip :)

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
L0z said:
Merlin you naughty boy, always hurting feelings. I liked it when you held my hand :lol:
Naughty step for me then :oops: , if Jamman and Gazzer have vacated it yet... :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts