Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need some help......

My car is having some issues, it drives fine 90% of the time but I'm getting ESP fault show up and epc light comes on, it started yesterday and goes off on restarting engine. I really need to get it scanned and see what's up.
Anybody got a vcds who could get me some fault codes Or does anybody have any idea what could be causing it ?
Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
Demessiah said:
I really need some help......

My car is having some issues, it drives fine 90% of the time but I'm getting ESP fault show up and epc light comes on, it started yesterday and goes off on restarting engine. I really need to get it scanned and see what's up.
Anybody got a vcds who could get me some fault codes Or does anybody have any idea what could be causing it ?
Thanks
Maybe a faulty ABS sensor?

"grasmere" may be close to you... have a look http://www.ttforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=240247

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
Would it not be better to put it into a dealers.
They can also test drive it and check it out.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Toshiba said:
They can also test drive it and check it out.
that's what I'm worried about lol.
I love this car and want to work on it myself, going to keep it for a while and quite like fixing things.
I got it scanned today, it had a few faults in the memory but were unsure which was causing it, 2 suspects were a throttle position sensor and an abs sensor. so we cleared it and waited for the error to come back.
Driving it tonight it came back on so I'll scan it tomorrow and find out for sure, I'll post back with an update when I find out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts