Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to have my ARB's changed front and back and have heard that upgrading to R32's is a popular choice. For those who have done this, would you say that its a worthwhile mod? Can you feel much of a difference on the handling? And in terms of fitting them - do they fit straight on to a TT or do you have to buy any adapting parts i.e. do you need different drop links, securing clips etc?

How much more do they costs than standard TT ARB's?

Cheers,

Cris

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I have R32 ARB's front and rear = DO IT - can't remember price as done with lots of other things, but I did not need anything additional to fit them. One of the best mods I have done.

Charlie

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
Front and rears fitted , with a few other mods my TT corners like a go kart :p

definitely a worthwhile mod 8)

Mark

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Cris, it certainly improves the handling and the price difference between replacing with standard TT ARBs and upgrading to R32 ARBs is (if I recall) negligible. :)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
where is the best place to get these? i feel another mod coming on :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Charlie said:
Dance171 said:
where is the best place to get these? i feel another mod coming on :D
Probably the dealer mate :) anywhere else may shove on a bit of profit for themselves :-(

Charlie
What Charlie said :wink:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Apparently there is two types of R32 front Arb. One goes under driveshaft other loop over it.
For loop type i had to make offset piece for lever sensor rod.
Holes for drop link ball joint were too small.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Jurpo said:
Apparently there is two types of R32 front Arb. One goes under driveshaft other loop over it.
For loop type i had to make offset piece for lever sensor rod.
Holes for drop link ball joint were too small.
:? certainly never heard of this before especially as the R32 run was short, why would there be two variants of ARB? Cris, advice would be to check with the dealers when ordering :wink:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I found out that loop Arb is not R32 one. it´s Golf Gti 25 anniversary Arb.
That is also 23mm Part: 1J0 411 305 E

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.