Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm looking into exhausts and turners etc.....

and came across Vortex Performance Exhausts, has anyone heard of them? Any reviews? Quality, Sound etc...
www.vortex-performance-exhausts.co.uk

Also my brother has a BMW 330D Sports and is raving on about this company.
www.ecotune-scotland.co.uk
again has anyone heard of them? Used there maps or the iflash kit that they sale?

Not sure on pricing, so will be giving them both a call later.

Any info would be grateful.

Thanks

Boris.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
How the Vortex on mine sounds.

How many other vortex systems sounds
I think the sound depends on how your one is set up.

Im happy with mine. sounds diffrent from your everyday miltek or blue flame systems, performs well and I will be installing another for my other project.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, thanks for the links.

Was thinking of a custom CAT back system the the Votex being fitted just after the CAT the a small silencer going into a 2 back box system.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Borisp said:
Nice, thanks for the links.

Was thinking of a custom CAT back system the the Votex being fitted just after the CAT the a small silencer going into a 2 back box system.
On the Quattro cars thats the only place it fits best really due its size. most people fit it right at the rear and slap a tailpipe on to it. I have a custom set up... miltek cats then the vortex and 2.5 inch straight out the back on to my custom made tailpipe..
I guess if you wanted it at the rear you could do so if your happy with the 1 tailpipe look.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
lil_sham said:
How much is a vortex system roughly?
back then it was roughly around £200-£300. And slightly a bit more if your running a lot of power. Prices may have change now. Ive had mine for a good few years now and got a good discount at the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts