Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get out much apart from with you lot lol. So would anybody be up for possibly meeting one evening a month for a pint or a meal or something in the somerset area?

Hope I don't offend any reps for asking this just thought it would be nice to see everyone a bit more.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi Joss, Good idea, unfortunately what with work commitment and holidays for everyone nearly in July and August ,majority have commitments especially with children. However i am planning an Audi day at Taunton with some surprises in September/ October. I have previously tried these monthly meets and generally found a larger interest when organising a bigger meet 3/4 times a year. Shame you could not aTTend Gaydon 2012. Keep your eye on the threads later in the year.
Stu

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TT_RS said:
Hi Joss, Good idea, unfortunately what with work commitment and holidays for everyone nearly in July and August ,majority have commitments especially with children. However i am planning an Audi day at Taunton with some surprises in September/ October. I have previously tried these monthly meets and generally found a larger interest when organising a bigger meet 3/4 times a year. Shame you could not aTTend Gaydon 2012. Keep your eye on the threads later in the year.
Stu
yeah i was gutted about gaydon. shame really that i work weekends but i am going to audi international for sure im on track and stand. oh and before i forget thank you for your write up in absolutte was very well recieved :p

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hi Joss,

I'm also in the planning stages of a cruise around the Severn estuary. Probably end of September - I'll pm when when I have more details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts