·
Registered
83,929 Posts
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
The poor lad getting people ringing up about their lost pussy! :lol:

Some years ago when I worked in a very boring office, one of the lads who sat nearby started getting loads of calls to his mobile. We'd hear him saying, "Sorry mate, wrong number," and then putting the phone down. It happened about 20 times during the first day. Eventually, sometime during the second day (the calls having continued at a similar rate to the previous day), when he received yet another call, he snapped. He went from a mild mannered chap to shouting, "Look mate, just leave it, I haven't got any f$#%ing ferrets!" Turns out his mates had played a practical joke by putting an advert in the Loot, advertising ferrets for sale, with his phone number. :lol: Genius.

·
Registered
346 Posts
burns said:
The poor lad getting people ringing up about their lost pussy! :lol:

Some years ago when I worked in a very boring office, one of the lads who sat nearby started getting loads of calls to his mobile. We'd hear him saying, "Sorry mate, wrong number," and then putting the phone down. It happened about 20 times during the first day. Eventually, sometime during the second day (the calls having continued at a similar rate to the previous day), when he received yet another call, he snapped. He went from a mild mannered chap to shouting, "Look mate, just leave it, I haven't got any f$#%ing ferrets!" Turns out his mates had played a practical joke by putting an advert in the Loot, advertising ferrets for sale, with his phone number. :lol: Genius.
Wonder if his friend would have appreciated it if the tables were turned gettin 20 stupid phone calls at work :?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts