Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to mount it outside the car just for a bit of footage on some nice routes along the coast and valleys, i have the sucker mount and pads but not sure i want to use the pads on bodywork incase they are a nightmare to get off :(
Just want to know where is best to mount it securely and for best dynamic viewing angle :)

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Patrizio72 said:
What parts of the car did you mount it to?
I used the sucker mount and tried it on various parts of driver's door and directly behind front wheel arch, lower rear valance, roof and also on the front number plate. The number plate gives a great low-down shot, especially if you mount the camera upside down, shame there is quite a bit of flex in mine so bumps make the camera jump.

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
powerplay said:
Patrizio72 said:
What parts of the car did you mount it to?
I used the sucker mount and tried it on various parts of driver's door and directly behind front wheel arch, lower rear valance, roof and also on the front number plate. The number plate gives a great low-down shot, especially if you mount the camera upside down, shame there is quite a bit of flex in mine so bumps make the camera jump.
Cheers for the tip! much appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.