Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought a set of headlights to fit so my car could pass its MOT. they are xenons off a 53 plate and they are in mint condition (no exaggeration) the only thing is, they have silver/titanium inserts and the ones on my car have black inserts. seeing as most TT's have black headlights just thought it would be a cool mod for someone with a silver/blue car. so does anyone fancy a swap? your black xenons for my silver/titanium xenons?

cheers in advance

earni

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Earni said:
i recently bought a set of headlights to fit so my car could pass its MOT. they are xenons off a 53 plate and they are in mint condition (no exaggeration) the only thing is, they have silver/titanium inserts and the ones on my car have black inserts. seeing as most TT's have black headlights just thought it would be a cool mod for someone with a silver/blue car. so does anyone fancy a swap? your black xenons for my silver/titanium xenons?

cheers in advance

earni
If you decide to pull :eek: the inserts, I'll pull my black ones and swap for your titanium ones. Postage of inserts only back and forth across the pond shouldn't be too cost prohibitive. :) Or, keep me in mind if you decide to buy black inserts there...I would consider buying yours if the price was right.

cheers

·
Registered
5,665 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
Hard to tell what you already have, but if your going to split them then I reckon body coloured with smoked corners would look pretty good instead of the normal gloss black/smoked (what I have)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.