Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What other vehicles do Mark II TT owners own? Bikes, small planes, classic cars?

Me, I've got the vintage tractor bug! Now, you didn't see that one coming from a 24 year old TT guy did you?! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I've had so many cars it makes everyone I know shake their heads......I hope to keep this one for a long time though. At present only car I drive is this one but here are a few I've owned and restored.
1960 T-bird Convertible

1966 T-bird

and the car that started my 2 seat love affair.....
1988 Fiero Gt wT-tops

which lead to 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo

There are so many more but def my favorites specially the Supra because it was lightning fast...talk about raising your heart rate. :lol:
Oh and notice in all of these pictures Yup waxing and detailing....It is one of my favorite past times.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
My daily drive is a BMW 3-series Coupe and the other half drives a new-shape Fiesta.

Ive got a new Z4 arriving in the next few days.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought this Yamaha Warrior XV1700 for some 2 wheel, summer fun. It was specially built and imported from the US last year, where it was modded by a friend out in San Diego.. Blows the cobwebs away on a Sunday morning....!

Still enjoying the TT....and can't stop smiling, except I've had toothache all weekend. :?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That bike looks brilliant!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a pic of my latest tractor seeing as we're all posting pics - it's 58 years old!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Uh I share my GFs VF Fox :oops:

This is it after I Detailed the little beast - it did me well for 6 months thought after I sold my A3 and waited for my new TT:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to drag this thread a bit back to the intended topic - i.e. other vehicles apart from modern cars e.g. classic cars, vintage tractors, speedboats, planes, motorbikes...

I didn't clarify this in my original post in fairness! :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
After spending my notes on my TT I feel :oops: to say I own a fabulous pair of shoes!! :)

Paul

·
Registered
60 Posts
The outgoing toy is a 1991 BMW 3 Series cab (dark green/black leather) up for sale when the weather picks up

The new toy is a 1989 Porsche 911 Targa and the TT doesn't arrive until June [smiley=bigcry.gif]

Hope i attached picture OK?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a garage full of projects, the next one to be tackled is a 1992 Volkswagen Corrago SLC. That thing will probably take me a year and change to finish, going to be one helluva project. I also have a 1974 Beetle, a 1978 Corvette T-Top 25th Anniversary Edition, and am looking into some '50s Cadillacs. People down here practically throw classics away, makes this easy :p :p :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.