Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the Forum advise for after market ARB for my TTR 3.2 , I am cosidering H&R 25mm front with 21mm rear comes as a kit fromm TT shop ? anybody fitted this and whats the difference in handling like after fitting? :?

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
werics said:
Whats the Forum advise for after market ARB for my TTR 3.2 , I am cosidering H&R 25mm front with 21mm rear comes as a kit fromm TT shop ? anybody fitted this and whats the difference in handling like after fitting? :?
Thats what I have just had done with superpro bushes inserted and along with defcons up front and Forge rear tie bar at the rear. But even without the other mods the ARB;s will transform your handling , much more alert and engaging to drive.

Go for it :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had the car dropped 25mm all round do you think I should fit the Forge or similar rear tie bars ? wiil the camber have altered that much or at all with a 25mm drop?
I will defo go ahead with the ARB and Super pro , still unsure about the Defcons upfront as all I have read is what TTS blurb says, is the benifits so good? :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts