Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appear to have no cup holders in my 225 quattro. Is this unusual?

I have researched ebay and here and they look quite pricey for what looks like a bit of metal to hold my coffee in.

Any views?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cupholders are not standard - apparently no-one driving a TT ever needs a drink on the move! I have tried a couple of cheap Halfords cupholders but there is nowhere to clip them on, so gave up.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I find that really weird. Especially at the price from the stealers looks outragious. I'd expect a bottle of plush champagne chucked in with my cup holder!

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
They were an option started at £60 now about £85 at one time you could get them from the dealers parts dept for £8.47 each :eek:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
pm me if you want a double cupholder. I can't find the original box or screw that goes beneath the tunnel cover and into the base (easy to replace) as I used mine on the floormats like Wak and many others.

They're in mint condition aswell, Thanks

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
rik-e said:
pm me if you want a double cupholder. I can't find the original box or screw that goes beneath the tunnel cover and into the base (easy to replace) as I used mine on the floormats like Wak and many others.

You dont need the screws even if you mount them on the center consol

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
rik-e said:

You dont need the screws even if you mount them on the center consol
Ive got the screws beneath the cup holding part but not the screw that attaches the centre of the cupholder to the tunnel cover.

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
TT51MON said:
Anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy these, I am after the double one
Best try ebay but they are still £40+ second hand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.