Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a new RS in mid November last year and the dealer has advised that the car will be delivered end of February. Well pleased considering original estimated date was May/June. On the downside I could have sold my 70 plate Audi TTS BE to Wizzle for £40250.back in November. Now they are offering me £37880.

Is there evidence to suggest values are on the slide or is it the time of year?

·
Registered
746 Posts
I would say time of year. For weeks WBAC had been slowly dropping from the highs of the summer. Last week their was however a small rebound so it's possible prices could rise again, which is potty. Approved Used cars at Audi are still listing at prices higher than I paid for my 2018 car when it was less than a year old.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Luck you!

Placed my RS order beginning of September and I've been told (just before Christmas) that I'll be looking at the end of June (special paint though).

·
Registered
19 Posts
In the old days... roughly 3 years ago you could near enough gurantee a car would loose value until it platos. These days its nuts as we are all aware.
I would recommend get other valuations done, Carwow now has a set up where dealers bid so could get some luck with that. I havent seen any real drops in car values in general though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts