Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ady. said:
It is to me but there is a nice blue one you can buy the pads from the TT Shop but there about £80 delivered
Is that the one that T3RBO is selling. If so then there is another one in the for sale section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 2.0TDI CBB Quattro Roadster
1,284 Posts
carlf said:
Ady. said:
It is to me but there is a nice blue one you can buy the pads from the TT Shop but there about £80 delivered
Is that the one that T3RBO is selling. If so then there is another one in the for sale section

is it not just easier to get your local upholsterer to recover it black for say £20 if that

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
bobbobb said:
carlf said:
Ady. said:

is it not just easier to get your local upholsterer to recover it black for say £20 if that
My local upholsterer wanted £80 :eek: :x Guess he didnt want to do it. And he said it wouldnt be a perfect match :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.