Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is, my "clean" condor Grey TTC

BIG thank you for Janitor [smiley=thumbsup.gif] for his cleaning write up - not that I went to that extreme - but the hints and tips were great, so was the recommended equipment and product.

BIG thank you to finFerNan
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] for sorting the tail pipes.

and a BIG thank you to everyone else who has given me help and advice on spec, order, delivery, repairs and numerous other topics [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
BUT - dont let all this back slapping thank you's stop the back stabbing - digging - bitchin - fun that is the core of the forum [smiley=jester.gif]

Good luck to everyone with a TT and good luck to all of you that have them on order - i hope it brings you as much fun and joy as mine does -

[/img]

[/img]

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Small wheels and only half the exhausts :lol: :lol: nice and clean though waiting for a break in the weather in order to clean mine finally

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Did you just have the car painted in primer? :p

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toshiba said:
Did you just have the car painted in primer? :p
yeah, still waiting for the stealer to get the red paint in :p

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Liking it huggy. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Where do you get them exhaust trims?

Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ricka said:
Liking it huggy. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Where do you get them exhaust trims?

Enjoy it!!
Thanks.

Exhaust rrims from pipewerx - Finfernan arranged group buy

·
Registered
362 Posts
Not my first choice colour but still looks 8) from some angles. Glad to see you are enjoying it, thats what matters most. :)

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Good job Huggy - just don't paint it red, unless of course you want it to look like a fire engine.

Too many of these chrome exhaust tips around now: thanks to FinFerNan :x :wink: I think I'll paint mine black; or red; or maybe white. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.