Audi TT Forum banner

At last its clean - after a whoel week !

751 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  brittan 
#1 ·
Well here it is, my "clean" condor Grey TTC

BIG thank you for Janitor [smiley=thumbsup.gif] for his cleaning write up - not that I went to that extreme - but the hints and tips were great, so was the recommended equipment and product.

BIG thank you to finFerNan
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] for sorting the tail pipes.

and a BIG thank you to everyone else who has given me help and advice on spec, order, delivery, repairs and numerous other topics [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
BUT - dont let all this back slapping thank you's stop the back stabbing - digging - bitchin - fun that is the core of the forum [smiley=jester.gif]

Good luck to everyone with a TT and good luck to all of you that have them on order - i hope it brings you as much fun and joy as mine does -

[/img]

[/img]

See less See more
#4 ·
Small wheels and only half the exhausts :lol: :lol: nice and clean though waiting for a break in the weather in order to clean mine finally

#5 ·
Did you just have the car painted in primer? :p

#10 ·
Not my first choice colour but still looks 8) from some angles. Glad to see you are enjoying it, thats what matters most. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.