Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well at last the rain has stopped long enough for me to do a few little mods,first on the list was the number plate led lights,then the engine bling kit from autoaesthetics,all was going well until i try to get the screw undone from the manifold cover :? ended up having to drill the screw out...warning donot over tighten the plastic screws :wink: i wont name and shame :p
alto i do now have a few screws floating about in the engine under tray :? another job for aps :oops: a quick clean of the engine, its now starting to come together,but as you no the mods never end, then i change over the filler flap to my new powder coated black one 8) ...also added some stickers in the engine bay :wink: so here are loads of pics enjoy ...ezz 8) :p

:wink:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Looking good Dean! 8)

·
Registered
582 Posts
very impressive

·
Registered
883 Posts
Great Looking TT mate, the pertol flap looks the biz against the silver,

Nice work 8)

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Dean a bit of info, what size drill did you use to home the holes out with it says 3/8"s or somin on the instructions but what’s that in simple drill bit size I have in the garage lol?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks great.can you buy the audi rings in black or are they a DIY job? The flap and spoiler compliment them perfectly.

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Don't like the black fuel flap and the stickers are crass.

Apart from that it looks great... :wink:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stub said:
Dean a bit of info, what size drill did you use to home the holes out with it says 3/8"s or somin on the instructions but what’s that in simple drill bit size I have in the garage lol?
yer i know what you mean,i just held a drill bit up to the caps that fit in the holes,(think it was a 10mm) i made sure the drill bit was just under size,then worked the drill bit to fit :? all went well just a bit fiddly tightening up the 2 bolts.. but a lot easy to fit than any other kit out there. and you dont have to pay someone to do them

and the audi rings my sprayer done for me,but you can diy them :wink: :p

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thanks ezz. Will add them to my list :) [/list][/quote]

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Very nice dean, do you still have those images from Rafi ref the cutting out of the front grills??

cheers :)

rob

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I love pictures. :D

Looks absolutely stunning. :eek: 8)
I'm dead jealous. :wink:
John.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.