Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
certainly not goodbye as we will probably add a TT roadster to the fleet in a year or so (for the missus) but the 225 coupe has gone. Its been a fantastic car and probably the best I have had to date. I fancied a 911 again so...

...this 996 Carrera 4 has found its way onto my drive.

I've had loads of cars over the years but my love of the TT from day one will never erode :) Hence we shall return.

I've enjoyed the time here and thank you all, and the site admins for putting up with me.

I'm not signing off completely - so I will keep an eye on you all ;)

Bye for now

Paul (and the long suffering Alison)

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
I thought au revoir was goodbye... :roll:

It was when I learnt French anyway... :p

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
rustyintegrale said:
I thought au revoir was goodbye... :roll:

It was when I learnt French anyway... :p
Nope - it means - "Until I see you again" (sort of) :wink:

So....until we see you again Paul :)

Are you still writing for Audi Driver? (or was that a different Paul?)

·
Registered
84,236 Posts
So long Paul I am sure I will bump in to you at Iners again that is if Porsche owners can still get in :wink:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its the same AudiDriver Paul ;) I'll be writing a farewell for the next issue summing up my happy times with the TT - it doesnt seem like two years. I have some words for 'sister' mag VW Driver and my exploits in the camper to write up and maybe a tale of my trip around Ireland (forthcoming trip number 6)

And the 996 will be at Inters, Yellow :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
The Carrera 4 is what my TT's previous owner got himself later on too. :) It looks very nice.

Mici

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.