1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Ready for order in May first deliveries Autumn time. Gong to check it as soon as I can see it in the metal wife fancies one. Get rid of the A5 then I see a toy on the horizon :p

·
Registered
534 Posts
What i don't get is that, if I'm not mistaken......the A1 is using the same engine as the new polo including the GTI the Fabia vRS etc...... and they are being given 180bhp where as the best you can get from the A1 is 122bhp :\ do you think that they will be releasing an RS1 or something then which will have the 180bhp?!

I mean for the full price of the s-line A1 you could get a Polo GTI ?!

Just a thought :)

Dave

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Dave-TT said:
What i don't get is that, if I'm not mistaken......the A1 is using the same engine as the new polo including the GTI the Fabia vRS etc...... and they are being given 180bhp where as the best you can get from the A1 is 122bhp :\ do you think that they will be releasing an RS1 or something then which will have the 180bhp?!

Dave
or something really decent as a nearly new car!

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Dave-TT said:

Dave
Yes the S1 arrives in 2012

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
graTT58 said:
Dave-TT said:

Dave
or something really decent as a nearly new car!
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.