Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned in a previous thread, after speaking with CS the dealer is going to paint my hubs with anything I want... Hammerite Silver smooth.
Got a call from CS today, Stephanie, advising she call after the work is done to confirm I was happy with it. If it needs doing at a later date and still in warranty she will make sure it's done. If out of warranty then they would look at maybe doing as good will. She did actually agree with the complaint.
What was interesting is she said if an issue comes up 5 times or more it's flagged up and sometimes it leads to changes. They've had more than that for sure but maybe a good many from the forum may get something actioned.
Customer Services: 0800 699 888

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
RockKramer said:
As I mentioned in a previous thread, after speaking with CS the dealer is going to paint my hubs with anything I want... Hammerite Silver smooth.
Got a call from CS today, Stephanie, advising she call after the work is done to confirm I was happy with it. If it needs doing at a later date and still in warranty she will make sure it's done. If out of warranty then they would look at maybe doing as good will. She did actually agree with the complaint.
What was interesting is she said if an issue comes up 5 times or more it's flagged up and sometimes it leads to changes. They've had more than that for sure but maybe a good many from the forum may get something actioned.
LOL, you've gotta laugh! If only a fifth person had reported a fault with the DSG (S-tronic) box!!!! :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
RockKramer said:
Window Regulator!!!!' [smiley=bigcry.gif]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.