Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Doff, I have them on my TTr but I purchased them from ebay. They are a little nerve racking to put on but u should do fine.
You will want to read this first.........
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=146103
Very Helpful :lol:

·
Registered
665 Posts
I always thought I'd buy them for my TT when I got one, but when I did, I bought a dolphin grey TT and I just don't think they'd look as well as the colour-coded versions standard on the car. If I'd a red TT, or a black one I'd definitely put them on, but with grey, I don't think they suit it that well unless you're going for the whole TTS look - bumpers, grille etc.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I put them on because they compliment the other pieces of stainless specially with the top down the roll bars ,gas door, wheels. I wasn't going for the look of the TTS although I do love it , it wasn't my intention.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I paid 225 for mine but like I said they were from Ebay.....I was on one of the TT sites and someone commented that they were available and I purchased them. They took forever to get here because they came from of all places Poland..they were removed from a TTs that was in an accident.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine's silver. I've seen a silver TTS with those mirrors, and it looked great!
Can't imagine it being much worse without the tts grill etc. Its still a TT ;)

Was thinking i'd get audi to do it. Have some other stuff they're gonna do as well so...

So anyone have any pics of their tt with retro fitted chrome mirror casings?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Here's one with 1 on and the other still to go.....good idea to have the dealer do it just in case they break the glass..they'll replace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.