Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am selling my blue 180 tt 6 speed it has mot until oct tax until may, it has the private plate of R 18O TT, i am only selling this car as my daughter is sick and she is having trouble getting in and out of it and we are traveling to the hospital twice a week,its in nice condition with black leather interior and all the usual tt stuff, the dash pod does have the bit at the bottom of the centre not working properly and i have been told i can get it fixed for £725 but as all the other gauges work fine i didnt see the point, it also has really nice wheels, they are really clean except for 1 tiny little mark on the front passenger side,it does have few car park marks but nothing too bad,it also has xenon headlight bulbs new in december and it also has clear lexus rear lights it is advertised on trader for £6100 ovno (its in chesham bucks) quick sale needed if any interest please call me 07870914902 thanks

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.