Hi Guys,

Have some original parts available from my 2007 (pre-facelift) Audi TT. Happy to split and planning to list these on Ebay soon so offering them here first if anyone is interested. Please note these are NOT powerfold wing mirrors or door modules. All parts works perfectly, please see list below:

Passenger & Driver Side Complete Internal Wing Mirror Motor Mechanism's
Passenger Side Door Module - Part number 8J8959802C
Passenger & Driver Side Loom for Wing Mirror Motor Mechanism's

(Please note one loom doesn't contain the circular rubber seal needed that will be on your original loom. This will need to be added from you old loom and can be swapped over if the connector is un-pinned and threaded through)
Drivers Side Door Mirror Adjustment Switch & Trim
Passenger & Driver Side Door Bases in Blue (1 x with Plastic Internal Piece With Thread in Tact)

Please see pictures below:

All Parts Together
Electrical wiring Wire Cable Electric blue Fashion accessory

8J8959802C Window Regulator (Passenger Side)
Gas Font Machine Engineering Auto part

Passenger & Driver Side Complete Internal Wing Mirror Motor Mechanism's
Watch Automotive tire Analog watch Bicycle part Rim

Please message me if you're interested. Can split if needed and will consider any sensible offers. I'd rather sell the same type of parts together as a pair to save weight / costs.

I would be willing to sell all of the parts listed together for £125 excluding P&P. Please note these parts together will be heavy so you'd have to arrange your own courier or pickup available in the Forest Hill / Brockley area in South London.

Cheers 😀