Audi TT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only a short time in having my TT and I have already started to look down my nose in contempt at anything that is ugly on the road.

This one car I have seen driving around is a little 2nd generation Clio that has had some styling to try and make it look like the 3.0 V6 model. In short, it looks shit so after getting the TT (for maybe the same cost as the styling and other upgrades on his Clio) took the opportunity to ride alongside and have a gentle laugh........

I wasn't like this before!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just wait for someone to roll alongside you in their 458, and sneer at your "poor little underpowered TT" :roll:

(If the Clio owner is happy with their car, leave them to it - no need to literally point and laugh at them...)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Clio driver now probably thinks all TT drivers are a holes.

We each have our own ideas about what looks "cool" but I wouldn't point and laugh at some else's, "creation". Probably got the 1.4 clio due to insurance purposes. :)

My 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Don't you just wish you'd never started some threads.....been there with Ross Tech... [smiley=bomb.gif] .... :D

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Dont think there's any need for this really............... dont think you'll find many if anyone on here that share your attitude.....

I remember laughing when someone else's BMX was'nt as good as mine..... I was only 8 though :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
RudeBadger said:
merlin c said:
Don't you just wish you'd never started some threads.....been there with Ross Tech... [smiley=bomb.gif] .... :D
bit different tho Merlin 8)
Maybe, but it taught me a valuable lesson, some things are better left alone, live and learn...... [smiley=book2.gif] ........... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
L0z said:
Wow.

You really are a cnut.
explain that remark as I have said nothing nasty or insulting, but you have! If its aimed at the original poster then that is still way too strong mate.

·
Premium Member
14,444 Posts
Oh dear oh dear, oh dear the sheer arrogance. The kids pride and joy no doubt and maybe one day he will own the 3.0l Clio to which he aspires. This does you no favours at all mate and to be honest you deserve all the brickbats you are getting. I am pleased to read the comments on here being posted against you for your act. If I came across him I would apologize to him for your stupidity and down right rudeness to say the least then try to explain we TT drivers are not all as you made yourself out to be.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Yea, I just edited my last post, sorry Loz but it followed mine, just got out of bed so a bit switched off.oops :D

Mods might not like that inuendo outside the flame room though. :-*

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
merlin c said:
L0z said:
Wow.

You really are a cnut.
explain that remark as I have said nothing nasty or insulting, but you have! If its aimed at the original poster then that is still way too strong mate.
It's the lack of Nicotine

:twisted:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
L0z said:
merlin c said:
L0z said:
Wow.

You really are a cnut.
It's the lack of Nicotine

:twisted:
Totally understandable, I forgot about the withdrawel symptoms your suffering [smiley=bomb.gif] , better to let rip than have a ***..please continue.. :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
tonksy26 said:
Damn v6 owners ! Think they're better than everyone else [smiley=gossip.gif] :roll:
Damn 225 owners...

:wink:

·
Premium Member
27,106 Posts
tonksy26 said:
Damn v6 owners ! Think there better than everyone else [smiley=gossip.gif] :roll:
OI!! Heard that.

If your going to berate the chav sector.. Do it with an internal chuckle as karma may pay you a visit..
Steve

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.