Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Kprincess said:
Whats the cheapest one ever sold/brought?.

They seem to be like gold dust. :eek:
Hoggy will come on tell you they were only £15 at the stealers when the car was 1st released. Someone slap him and ask him why he didnt save me one :p

In fact we must be able to get a group by price done on this. Let me see what I can find out!

·
Banned
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rich196 said:
Kprincess said:

Hoggy will come on tell you they were only £15 at the stealers when the car was 1st released. Someone slap him and ask him why he didnt save me one :p

In fact we must be able to get a group by price done on this. Let me see what I can find out!
£15 lol that's crazy

I found other countries to be cheaper than uk :)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
+1 for the group buy, lets get it rockin'

·
Registered
416 Posts
i already have one :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nick 225TT said:
jamie408 said:
i already have one :p
and me most of the time they have 2 cans of coke in place for emegancies :p
+1 on that mate wouldnt like sell mine id have 2 holes in the centre pod

·
Registered
416 Posts
[/quote]

Cover is very cheap from the stealers :p[/quote]

but there is 2 holes drilled where ither cup is screwed down. getting the feeling they r like gold dust

·
Registered
416 Posts
did u no u ordered one :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2002 225 Coupe
3,869 Posts
Got mine off of eBay a few months ago for about £75 - last second sniping, and luckily the seller lived locally so picked it up and saved on postage. You've just got to keep your eyes peeled, or set up a 'watch item' search so eBay emails you when one goes on sale...

·
Registered
416 Posts
£80 plus post wow thats crazy. if i didnt have one id just put it between the seat and centre

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Rich196 said:
Kprincess said:

Not correct they were a £60 option on a new TT in Sep 2001 when I got yellow how ever they could be bought from the parts dept for just over £8 so that's what I did still have the bill

1 - 20 of 72 Posts