Audi TT Forum banner

Audi TT CupHolder

3K views 71 replies 22 participants last post by  oz_p 
#1 ·
Whats the cheapest one ever sold/brought?.

They seem to be like gold dust. :eek:

#2 ·
Hoggy will come on tell you they were only £15 at the stealers when the car was 1st released. Someone slap him and ask him why he didnt save me one :p

In fact we must be able to get a group by price done on this. Let me see what I can find out!

#3 ·
Rich196 said:
Kprincess said:

Hoggy will come on tell you they were only £15 at the stealers when the car was 1st released. Someone slap him and ask him why he didnt save me one :p

In fact we must be able to get a group by price done on this. Let me see what I can find out!
£15 lol that's crazy

I found other countries to be cheaper than uk :)

#4 ·
+1 for the group buy, lets get it rockin'

#5 ·
i already have one :p

#8 ·
Nick 225TT said:
jamie408 said:
i already have one :p
and me most of the time they have 2 cans of coke in place for emegancies :p
+1 on that mate wouldnt like sell mine id have 2 holes in the centre pod

#10 ·
[/quote]

Cover is very cheap from the stealers :p[/quote]

but there is 2 holes drilled where ither cup is screwed down. getting the feeling they r like gold dust

#12 ·
did u no u ordered one :lol: :lol:

#16 ·
Got mine off of eBay a few months ago for about £75 - last second sniping, and luckily the seller lived locally so picked it up and saved on postage. You've just got to keep your eyes peeled, or set up a 'watch item' search so eBay emails you when one goes on sale...

#18 ·
£80 plus post wow thats crazy. if i didnt have one id just put it between the seat and centre

#20 ·
Rich196 said:
Kprincess said:

Not correct they were a £60 option on a new TT in Sep 2001 when I got yellow how ever they could be bought from the parts dept for just over £8 so that's what I did still have the bill

#21 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
Rich196 said:
Kprincess said:

Not correct they were a £60 option on a new TT in Sep 2001 when I got yellow how ever they could be bought from the parts dept for just over £8 so that's what I did still have the bill
Don't rub it in! Mean!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

#25 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
I got yellow how ever they could be bought from the parts dept for just over £8 so that's what I did still have the bill
Well the truth around this is as Yellow mentions they were around £8 but there is a story around this....

A young entrepreneur saw something wrong about this price but also saw an opportunity and went to his dealership and ordered 300 of them.
Audi took his money and gave him a bill of sale.

Once they saw a single dealer had ordered so many they took a look into this and found a decimal point was in the wrong place and the £8 should have been £80.

They contacted the purchaser and said they could not deliver as the price was incorrect, with money having changed hands and a bill of sale in his hands he said a contract had been raised and they were legally bound to deliver.

He got his 300 units, Audi fixed the pricing error, he made a mint on them, the rest of us now have to pay top dollar!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.