Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find a similar post and thought you guys would want to know about this:

"Audi will present a spectacular lineup of premieres at the AMI Leipzig, along with its current model range. The product improvement of the Audi TT Roadster and Audi TT Coupé will be shown to the public for the first time during the exhibition. Other highlights include the German premiere of the new Audi A1, the Audi A8 and the Audi RS 5 Coupé, the Audi e-tron show car and the car that won the 2009 DTM (German Touring Car Masters)."

Source: Audi AG

About 10 more days until the car show in Leipzig. What do you think the changes will be?

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
Hudy said:
I couldn't find a similar post and thought you guys would want to know about this:

"Audi will present a spectacular lineup of premieres at the AMI Leipzig, along with its current model range. The product improvement of the Audi TT Roadster and Audi TT Coupé will be shown to the public for the first time during the exhibition. Other highlights include the German premiere of the new Audi A1, the Audi A8 and the Audi RS 5 Coupé, the Audi e-tron show car and the car that won the 2009 DTM (German Touring Car Masters)."

About 10 more days until the car show in Leipzig. What do you think the changes will be?
If you wander over to the MkII forum the info is in there

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
wallsendmag said:
Hudy said:

I can't go over to the 'The Dark Side' my Lord :eek:
Had a 'friend' go there once and I've never seen him again [smiley=bigcry.gif] :wink:
John.

·
Registered
653 Posts
It will probably be fairly minor stuff. Talk is that the current s-line bumpers will become standard and a new s-line kit will be released.

There will probably be a few option changes and maybe a few price cuts.

If you look back to the Mk1 TT facelift in 2002, it was just minor things like a new front grill and RS4 alloys, but obviously on the Mk2 there are a lot more options already.

They also price-dropped the Mk1 towards the end of the production line - around 2005-06

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
RichDean said:
It will probably be fairly minor stuff. Talk is that the current s-line bumpers will become standard and a new s-line kit will be released.

If you look back to the Mk1 TT facelift in 2002, it was just minor things like a new front grill and RS4 alloys, but obviously on the Mk2 there are a lot more options already.

They also price-dropped the Mk1 towards the end of the production line - around 2005-06
Price dropped around 2003 at the latest

·
Registered
653 Posts
wallsendmag on Today, 13:56

RichDean wrote:

Price dropped around 2003 at the latest
Yeah you're right, they brought out the 150bhp front-wheel drive roadster in 2003, but then the coupe version in 2004 for around £20k for the 5-speed box.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Mk2 for that cheap! I'd be straight down the dealer

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
GEM said:
wallsendmag said:
Hudy said:

I can't go over to the 'The Dark Side' my Lord :eek:
Had a 'friend' go there once and I've never seen him again [smiley=bigcry.gif] :wink:
John.
Tie a piece of string to this forum and you can always find your way back :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.