Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Without any speculation about what is or isn't included on the facelift now it has been confirmed does anyone know when it will be introduced? The date I have been quoted for my order is end of June (placed late Feb)

- Will I get the current or Facelift?
- Can I insist on waiting for a facelift (it is a company lease car) or if it is pants can I insist on the current model?

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
bryan m said:
Without any speculation about what is or isn't included on the facelift now it has been confirmed does anyone know when it will be introduced? The date I have been quoted for my order is end of June (placed late Feb)

- Will I get the current or Facelift?
- Can I insist on waiting for a facelift (it is a company lease car) or if it is pants can I insist on the current model?
Won't be a facelift with that date.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
996cab said:
Am looking forward to the 2020 facelift...that is the one I want t buy...LOL
Cabbages for headlights, melons for wheels and mushrooms for dials !!!! proper green car !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
bozzy96 said:
996cab said:
Am looking forward to the 2020 facelift...that is the one I want t buy...LOL
Cabbages for headlights, melons for wheels and mushrooms for dials !!!! proper green car !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
indeed if the green loonies get their way, heck we will all have to stay at home to save the 'environment'...think of 'work from home'...yep that will be how things could turn out!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry, Ive not been paying attention to this, is this a facelift like the Mk1 to Mk 2?

If so I will be seriously interested.

I wasn't a fan of the look of the MK1 but loved the MK2, hence I bought it. However I'd love it to look a bit more, mean!

Will the TTs and RS get the same facelift?

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
TheDude said:
Sorry, Ive not been paying attention to this, is this a facelift like the Mk1 to Mk 2?

I wasn't a fan of the look of the MK1 but loved the MK2, hence I bought it. However I'd love it to look a bit more, mean!

Why would Audi bring out a facelift for a car out of production for the best part of four years :roll:

·
Registered
238 Posts
wallsendmag said:
TheDude said:

Why would Audi bring out a facelift for a car out of production for the best part of four years :roll:
??????

I meant is this the MK3?

Sorry, Im naive when it comes to cars...

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
mousejunior said:
Redscouse said:
Already seen exclusive pictures from a reliable source :) :)
Show it to us please.
For legal reasons, im not allowed to show these photos, sorry!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.