Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a number of original TT sales brochures with the accompanying picture book in the cardboard wallets for sale. This is a geniune opportunity to obtain the original brochure / specification for your vehicle model year. I have the following available:-

Valid from 25/01/02 (1 copy)
22/07/02 (2 copies)
January 2004 (2 copies)
April 2004 (1 copy)
April 2005 (1 copy) Price £8 excluding p and p.

Original Audi TT price list booklets which include technical data, standard equipment, optional equipment, colour availability and colour / trim guides. I have the following available:-

Valid from May 2002 (1 copy) All priced at £4
June 2004 (1 copy)
October 2004 (1 copy)

Original Audi TT Accessories brochure (version 1 11/2002) (1copy) £5

Audi TT A5 format fold out card photograph of black TT side profile on one side and interior dash illumination on other side. (3 copies) £2

Everything is in mint as new condition. This is rare opportunity for those of you that have acquired your TT second hand to obtain all the original Audi sales literature for your model year. If people require more than one item then I am prepared to negiotate on the asking price.

Mctavish :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alan,

Yes I am, Arbroath originally. The brochure April 2005 still relates to the 1.8T 180PS FWD. The price list /specification booklet valid from February 2006 has details of the 1.8T 190PS FWD for info. From memory I don't think there was any additional standard equipment on the 190 version over the 180 or indeed a price rise but I may be corrected?

Cheers,

Chris (Mctavish) :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mctavish said:
I have a number of original TT sales brochures with the accompanying picture book in the cardboard wallets for sale. This is a geniune opportunity to obtain the original brochure / specification for your vehicle model year. I have the following available:-

Valid from 25/01/02 (1 copy)
22/07/02 (2 copies)
January 2004 (2 copies)
April 2004 (1 copy)
April 2005 (1 copy) Price £8 excluding p and p.

Original Audi TT price list booklets which include technical data, standard equipment, optional equipment, colour availability and colour / trim guides. I have the following available:-

Valid from May 2002 (1 copy) All priced at £4
June 2004 (1 copy)
October 2004 (1 copy)

Original Audi TT Accessories brochure (version 1 11/2002) (1copy) £5

Audi TT A5 format fold out card photograph of black TT side profile on one side and interior dash illumination on other side. (3 copies) £2

Everything is in mint as new condition. This is rare opportunity for those of you that have acquired your TT second hand to obtain all the original Audi sales literature for your model year. If people require more than one item then I am prepared to negiotate on the asking price.

Mctavish :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.