Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys my m8 has rung me tonight , he's just bought an 03 plate 150 roadster. He told me he got to 80 miles an hr the a circle with a line through it came on the dash. An old chap owned it before him and must have programed it in, I've had 3 tts and never come across this, any advice about removing this would be gr8 thanks.

Steve

·
Registered
614 Posts
I know that you can find that info inside the handbook that should have come with the car... I know that you can set two speed warnings. One is temporary and I think one is remembered after an ignition off. I'm sure someone will be along to tell you how to sort it :p

Nick

·
Registered
52 Posts
According to the handbook...(if its the speed limit warning function)

Press the test button on the dashboard (the small silver button used to reset the odometer) with the ignition switched off. Press the test button agin and hold for at least 2 seconds. the display will show the speed limit currently set. Now press and hold the Reset button on your right hand stalk until the cross out warning symbol appears.

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
T3RBO said:
To remove

Speed limit 1 is

Press the 'test' button for at least a second when car is moving above 5mph and it will clear

Speed limit 2 is

Ignition off, press 'test' button for 2 seconds, then with warning showing on DIS press and hold 'reset' button

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
NAH,, DONT HAVE ONE !!! :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.