Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people could someone please remind my why my doors have started locking as I move off they used to do this then stopped but now it's started again ?this car has a mind of it's own .

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
if you have got a basic vagcom lead you can recode the central locking and take that feature off :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
MosTT said:
Hi people could someone please remind my why my doors have started locking as I move off they used to do this then stopped but now it's started again ?this car has a mind of it's own .
No idea why it was doing it and then wasn't and now is again?? that is rather odd but may signify an issue with your comfort ecu. I would try and get a diagnostic to detect any possible fault code.

Charlie

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks jim I asked months ago when it first started and that's what I was told but it stopped and has now started again .haven't got a lead denim and thanks Charlie how much would it cost to have it looked at and anyone in the north east you could recommend?.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
MosTT said:
Thanks jim I asked months ago when it first started and that's what I was told but it stopped and has now started again .haven't got a lead denim and thanks Charlie how much would it cost to have it looked at and anyone in the north east you could recommend?.
As mentioned, pop up your location and ask nicely on a fresh post "VAGcom help needed in ?????" and most probably some kind soul locally to you will be able to help - possibly for a beer or so :) I am based in Milton Keynes so not best suited to offer opinion on anywhere decent way oop north :)

Charlie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.