Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all
Woke up at 9 am flung the curtains open and there she is....
MY very own moro blue TT sat on the drive :p
Searched high and low for the past 6 months to get a genuine,un modded,cherished car.
IMHO I feel that an honest keeper who has owned the car for a few years is a very attractive buying point?
Previous to me, the guy had her 6 years, but after a dispute during first service at the local Audi dealers (who charged him £50 for fitting 2 wipers!) He then chose to have it serviced at a local garage every 10k, hope this will be ok?
Fingers crossed that no major headaches happen,but I am realistic that things do pop up, and have a kitty ready!
It is my intention not to touch a thing, but can I resist?
Looking forward to joining TTOC too
Have a great weekend to you all...I`am going to lol!
Jason

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Hi Jason,and happy new TT! 8)

I can't see any problem at all with regular 10K services. Good luck with your intention not to mod - I kinda feel the same myself, but the urge to mod is pretty irresistable - retro fit sat nav is tugging at me already! :p

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome along to TTF Jason.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have had the same intentions for over 12 months but am just starting to think about subtle mods :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.