Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone successfully using the Olympic catch up service on BBC Sport / Schedule? Live footage works fine, highlights on news items works fine, but catch up items all show the same damned message "this content doesn't seem to be working". No past event from any da works. None has ever worked for me. I've tried 3 devices, different browsers, Flash updates, turning off hardware acceleration, all the guff in the FAQ, and even emailed the BBC (with no reply).

:?

·
Registered
19,838 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, but nope. I've gone through the FAQ via the sport page too. It runs fine at work but obviously I can't spend that time watching the Olympics, and its events from in the day that I'd like to catch up on. If the message in the player offered anything of use I could perhaps figure it out but it's no help whatsoever. "Try again later" doesn't cut it when it never works :roll:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
ScoobyTT said:
Thanks, but nope. I've gone through the FAQ via the sport page too. It runs fine at work but obviously I can't spend that time watching the Olympics, and its events from in the day that I'd like to catch up on. If the message in the player offered anything of use I could perhaps figure it out but it's no help whatsoever. "Try again later" doesn't cut it when it never works :roll:
You're on Firefox right? :roll:

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/736674

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You missed this:
ScoobyTT said:
Live footage works fine, highlights on news items works fine, ... I've tried 3 devices, different browsers, Flash updates, turning off hardware acceleration, all the guff in the FAQ
I did forget to mention that iPlayer works fine though. It's just the BBC Sport Catchup that does not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts