Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tad gold?? they are totally gold :lol:
sorry for laughing but do you have problems with trafic lights? :)

regards mik

TEB1 said:
Is it me or are the centre's looking a tad gold in colour?? if not and the wheels are chrome/silver i reckon they would look pretty bling if thats the look you are after........

·
Registered
92 Posts
mio said:
tad gold?? they are totally gold :lol:
sorry for laughing but do you have problems with trafic lights? :)

regards mik

TEB1 said:
Is it me or are the centre's looking a tad gold in colour?? if not and the wheels are chrome/silver i reckon they would look pretty bling if thats the look you are after........
Thought I'd had a couple of vodka's to many but imho wheels would look a bit chavtastic but would be a boring world if we all liked the same things :roll: cheecky fecker lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wild Woods said:
Nice looking wheels. Quite retro looking and not really chavvy.

Would look good on my red TT. I might even have a mess around with Photoshop.
I have the same wheels on my TT but not in gold, mines original the chav thing is with the colour just look at scoobies

·
Registered
895 Posts
Did I see those on eBay.de recently? :wink:

Lovely wheels and very rare. 8) The magnesium versions are lighter, much more expensive, and generally used as race wheels.

Try contacting a BBS wheel supplier in your country or, better still, Germany for more information.

Alan W

·
Registered
379 Posts
hi

are you sure they are genuine BBs wheels? they look like replica alloy wheels with
BBs centre caps (which can be purchased on ebay)

if they are BBS alloys they will have the BBS stamp on the rim

just my 2pence worth

cheers

·
Registered
241 Posts
Would like these wheels in silver but not gold. BBS alloys all look good to me.

Btw I thought they were silver also when I first looked and I've not had any vodkas - I am obviously colour blind too!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi!
Yes the wheels are original BBS, and the gold center is original on these wheels.
yes they have been for sale on ebay for a short while ago..

regards michael

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.