Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,317 Posts
Don't set me off on one about children who've just grown out of their nappies having children of their own and not having a first clue of how to look after them :evil:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
She should be f***ing sterilised. Problem solved......... forever :twisted:

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
It is very disturbing to read of these cases and even more so when you read of the number of possible cases -

Des Mannion, NSPCC National Head of Service for Wales, added: "Last year 1265 children in Wales were subject to a child protection plan because they were at risk of harm from neglect and it has been the top reason why children are subject to such measures for the last five years."

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Just very very sad, these people make me :evil: :evil: :evil: .

·
Premium Member
20,317 Posts
Gazzer said:
and not only her.........where were the grand parents in all of this!!!!
I hope what you're saying is that they failed in their duty to impress on their own daughter to have a child of her own only if and when she is emotionally and financially ready to support a child!!

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Absolutely disgusting :(

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
merlin c said:
The species needs a breeding program, or rather a non-breeding program, it's a simple as that. It simply isn't sustainable to have total asshats breeding like flies and contributing nothing except another layer of detritus in the gene pool. :x

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
ScoobyTT said:
merlin c said:
The species needs a breeding program, or rather a non-breeding program, it's a simple as that. It simply isn't sustainable to have total asshats breeding like flies and contributing nothing except another layer of detritus in the gene pool. :x
Well said 100% AGREE

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
A3DFU said:
Gazzer said:
and not only her.........where were the grand parents in all of this!!!!
I hope what you're saying is that they failed in their duty to impress on their own daughter to have a child of her own only if and when she is emotionally and financially ready to support a child!!
yes and no Dani, you know yourself when something isn't right with your own offspring i assume as i do, and with that in mind you keep a closer eye on them. so as we tend to ring the kids every other day to make sure all is ok......especially if they are alone with a young child fsssss

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
one set of parents almost died trying to save their baby and this f#cking idiot just goes on the p**s. She should be drowned in vodka :evil:

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
BrianR said:
one set of parents almost died trying to save their baby and this f#cking idiot just goes on the p**s. She should be drowned in vodka :evil:
Just lock her in a room for a week or two with no food/water toilet etc see what she thinks then

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
BrianR said:
Just lock her in a room for a week or two with no food/water toilet etc see what she thinks then
Agreed - and then drown her in vodka :evil:

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
That other set of parents are family of my hairdresser (so I learnt today) They were great parents and were right there when the poor little boy fell into the water - by all accounts they virtually killed themselves trying to save him, and even had they been paramedics or even rescue trained personnel, they stood no chance.

And you wouldn't believe the slating they are taking about that tragic accident.

But I'm with Scoob on this one - it seems as though someone (God knows who) somewhere should decide these pond scum shouldn't reproduce.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Those poor parents; do people not realise that they will feel forever as they do today. Is that not enough so called punishment for one mistake ? :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts