Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a feeling my anti roll bars are past there prime as i have now changed my drop links all round, top mounts + bearings and anti roll bar bushes and theres still knocking from the front and rear. So i can only think that they are the problem now.
My question is are the uprated anti roll bars such as Nuespeed, Eibach, H&R etc etc worth what they cost? I know the front subframe needs to be taken of change the anti roll bars so i will probably fit a 3" downpipe while i'm at it.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
There are ALOT of theads about the different options available so have a search.

Have you already changed suspension either damper/springs or to full coilovers?
In my opinion this has a greater impact on handling by quite some margin.

I had the 4motion rear bar fitted to mine as I didn't find bodyroll to be a big issue with coilovers set fairly hard. The slightly thicker rear bar dials out a bit of understeer which I did find to be an issue.

Fitting front and rear will reduce bodyroll if you think this is an issue, but understeer will remain.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i've uprated my shocks and springs and my handling is fine. I'm only asking this question cause i know i've got to replace my anti roll bars and i've heard a lot of good things about Neuspeed so i will probably go with the make. They just seem like a lot of money for what they are :lol: OEM ones are much cheaper so i dont know if i'm better just buying them with polybushes all round.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i think its ok, i guess i just got use to it. I've decided i'm going to upgrade them now, i may as well fit the best parts so i enjoy the car more :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts