Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Black Golf MK4 1.8T. This was taken in part exchange when we sold the BMW. Not required by me as i have the Audi and Astra. Based in Horley, Surrey. RH6

- Anniversary 17" Alloy wheels with 4 good tyres. Toyo proxes on Rear and Pirelli P600 on fronts
- Recaro cloth Seats
- Angel eye xenon Headlights
- Tinted rear lights
- G maxx suspension front and rear
- Arm rest
- Tax until 05/13
- MOT until about same time, will double check
- 134,602 miles
- recent cambelt change (private mechanic no receipts, please check under bonnet and you will see)

The car is in good condition for age, a good mop would get rid of the odd blemish and mark. There is some corrosion to the left roof rails. The front drivers bolster has worn. The front and right engine mount need replacing. The car also has a slight misfire. Spark plug 3 is not sparking. I have completed a compression test and it was reaching the correct Bar, so unsure what this is as i am not a mechanic. (been researching, seems they have a common issue with the ignition module, that prevents plug 3 sparking. They are £63 from euro car parts.

Priced to sell, please make an offer if interested, might break, but again don't really have the time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts