Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im driving along the A406 in the crazy shower we just had a some twat of a van driver decided to drop some of his load on the road....clunk clunk hits my bumper and under the car it goes :evil:
...get to my destination check the car bumper scuffed and a big scratch at the bottom under the grill :evil:

I suppose it could have been worse... :?

Btw Naresh the running lights are all intact! :)

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
sorry to hear that... did u get his number?

that was some crazy weather... just went black, some enormous flashes of lightning and big hailstones... only lasted a few minutes...

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
VinTT said:
nope didnt get his number as he turned off staight after and because of the weather :(
still, I'd report it to the police...it may be they can get some CCTV (but i wouldnt hold your breath...)

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Hi Vin, where did this happen, I was just on the A406 going up towards Chingford about an hour ago! Do you have some kind of description of the van because if anyone else has reported it then perhaps the Police already have his details so you could get your insurance company to contact them?

A long shot I know, but still worth a try!! :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.