Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
TTS Vegas Yellow • M5 Sapphire Black
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up my car on Wednesday and I'm now at fever pitch. I'm sitting here (in my pants!) nursing the worst hangover in a long time and making up a CD for my drive back down from the dealers in my new car.

Can anyone confirm for me that the bog-standard stereo plays CD data discs? i.e. a cd full of MP3s rather than a standard CD? I'd hate to get there and be tuneless for the drive back cos it won't play my disc.

Ta much lads! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yep it does. I'd keep it simple mind you just to be sure. No folders or fancy lossless compression etc.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yes as said it will play MP3, do not compress too much 260 ish should be ok
It does show folders and tags as long as you have placed the tags on the cd
It will not auto move on to the next folder so if you want a complete disc to play put all your tracks in one folder.

Hope this helps

Oh and good luck on the pick up

·
Registered
91 Posts
yea ive had no probs with folders etc on it, and i know allot of peeps mona about the bose, but for the standard stereo you get if you dont upgrade i think it pretty good, and that was compared to my business cd in my previous 55 plate 5 series which i thought was pretty pants to be honest!

·
Registered
45 Posts
TommyTippee said:
It will not auto move on to the next folder so if you want a complete disc to play put all your tracks in one folder.
Mine does auto move onto the next folder. It is the standard stereo. I'm sure I didn't set any options to do this (or can't remember if I did)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
ravihira said:
TommyTippee said:
Mine does auto move onto the next folder. It is the standard stereo. I'm sure I didn't set any options to do this (or can't remember if I did)
Mmmm

Must go and have a look at the settings & RTFM
:?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.