Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

went to take my wheels off today (for the first time) and seems like one of my bolts is rounded off and has no grip.

Any ideas??

Shall I just go to kwik fit and see if they can get it off.

I'll need a new bolt. Will they seel individual wheels bolts there at all? or any ideas??

Cheers :)

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
Might sound a bit obvious this one but ,
Is it an Audi Locking wheel bolt by chance ? completely round with a multi splined centre ?
If so there should be a lock bolt key in your tool tray in the boot :wink:

Mark

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
conlechi said:
Might sound a bit obvious this one but ,
Is it an Audi Locking wheel bolt by chance ? completely round with a multi splined centre ?
If so there should be a lock bolt key in your tool tray in the boot :wink:

Mark
lol... fair point Mark.... it crossed my mind to mention that when I wrote this thread.

Its a normal bolt.

:-*

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
DO NOT GO TO KWIK FIT - I am intentionally shouting to get the message across :) I have had some bolts come in with a load of other stock and can send you one FOC - just bung my your address via pm.

Charlie

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charlie said:
DO NOT GO TO KWIK FIT - I am intentionally shouting to get the message across :) I have had some bolts come in with a load of other stock and can send you one FOC - just bung my your address via pm.

Charlie
Wow thanks Charlie - you have my addy from yesterday ... remember... apex springs.... (PJ)

whats wring with kwik fit.... BTW :eek:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
pij said:
Charlie said:

Charlie
Wow thanks Charlie - you have my addy from yesterday ... remember... apex springs.... (PJ)

Of course I remember Lee, forgot that I still had you address though :) will bung a couple in the post on Monday for you.

What's right with Kwik Fit? they hire the mongs that don't pass the Halfords interview i.e what is your name? :) please do not take your car to Kwik Fit PLEASE :)

Charlie

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Charlie said:
pij said:
Charlie said:

Charlie

Of course I remember Lee, forgot that I still had you address though :) will bung a couple in the post on Monday for you.

What's right with Kwik Fit? they hire the mongs that don't pass the Halfords interview i.e what is your name? :) please do not take your car to Kwik Fit PLEASE :)

Charlie
Ok ok ok... no porbs... i'll go somewhere else.... but I need to get this bolt off.

Thanks for the bolts Charlie your a legend.

Will get some more pics on tomz if I get my lcr splitter fitted,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.