Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi car is 180 quattro 2001,have scanned car regularly with vag-com and sometimes get a fault on the lines of pressure drop intermittent check d.v . this didnt really surprise me as car has seemed down on power abit .after today i have sometime of work so thought i would check hoses ect,ect just to double check vag readings i used my mates plug in torque system that link to his phone ,the readings were boost 5.1p.s.i(2nd gear red line) believe should be about 11p.s.i, bhp 130 should be 180ish ,air intake temp 58c, but did not show any faultcodes ,just as a comparisson did same run in his cupra k1 his air intake temp was 22c. where is the best place to start looking is it pipework on intercooler,turbo,inlet manifold or the d.v n75. any help greatfully recieved.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi have check d.v today that s fine, disconected maf this made no difference really. i also leak tested using can and a small compressor to be honest not sure i put enough pressure through it as gauge on it not very good ,i blocked of the pipe from the hockey puck when releast there was good pressure there.could not hear anything that sounded like a leak . how can you test n75 and any thing else that anyone can think of. [smiley=book2.gif]

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Your intake temp is very high, something isn't right, do you live in hot climate? I think Ecu may be intervening here to protect the engine.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no live bolton lancs , the high intake temp thats what puzzles me. can i check intake temp in climate control,as a double check. hi do i need to take front bumper of to check intercooler and pipe leading to and from it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would it be possible to delete n279 valve to rule that out if so could someone tell me which pipes to connect to d.v
have looked on search but pictures are of 225 tts could anyone post me a picture of 180 ary engine and the pipes i need to alter .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts