Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all , looking to upgrade my bov ,searched the forum for how to's and related chat , I'm looking for guidance and pictures would be a bonus for removal and fitting , thanks in advance !

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Which one you looking at getting? i got Forge on mine :p

Also what model you got 1.8, 2.0, TTS, or TTRS? lol

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
There seems to be some confusion over the definition of the diverter valve being called a BOV. The BOV on the market that fits the 2.0tfsi is a spacer that goes between the turbo and the diverter valve. To my knowledge the only aftermarket diverter valve that you can change springs on is the Forge kit. Easy to do yourself and the fitting instructions are on the Forge motorsport website for both the BOV and the diverter valve.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Frazo said:
Oh and I take it the diverted valve is the standard fitment and if I want some pppsssccchhhtt I just need to get this spacer? Haha cheerz!
:lol: Yes that's right, if you want some ppppsshhtt then the spacer is the thing that will do that. Check on Ebay as Forge are selling them cheap (around £30 rather than the 60 odd direct).

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
FWIW

I had this on my GTI... After induction upgrade it was so loud I felt like a real pikey and took it off... If u have aftermarket induction... Prepare to feel like a Chavez ever time you change gear :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts