Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my rear discs And pads are on there way out, so looking to change my brake set up.

Looking to keep oem spec discs all round, and EBC red stuff pads all round.

Question comes to the discs - do I go for the Brembo oem spec from the group buy section from GSF and the Zinnemann rear discs or do I get pigid front and back from euro car parks as they have 30% off.

Thoughts please. Is anyone running any of the set ups above?

Thanks B

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would also like to know if anyone has any experience with these brands as i need new discs and pads all round

thinking either the gsf gb, pigid from europarts or perhaps something like mintex from ebay?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up going with Pigid Discs all round from Euro Car Parts and Red Stuff Pads all round.

Not fitted yet as i'm waiting for my Goodridge Braided hoses. Once on, will let you know what the set up is like.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Borisp said:
I ended up going with Pigid Discs all round from Euro Car Parts and Red Stuff Pads all round.

Not fitted yet as i'm waiting for my Goodridge Braided hoses. Once on, will let you know what the set up is like.
ok thanks mate. where did you source the redstuff pads? looking on ebay they're about £120 for pads all round, doesnt seem like an amazing price?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i paid about £120 for front and rear off ebay.

Ive gone for Red Stuff as i heat the brakes up very quickly at time's :roll: don't know why, lol and wanted a decent performance from word go as the misses never drives the car hard.

If you're doing the whole set up, i reccommend that you do the braided hoses with uprated brake fluid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts