Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon All

Not really sure where to post this, so mods please feel free to move. The marketplace seems to be mainly for car related stuff.

I have a Breitling Avenger Skyland with black leather strap for sale. It is a brand new watch purchased from Ernest Jones yesterday and as you would expect it comes with all the documentation, date stamped 24 March 2010. The watch has not and will not be worn before sale.

Link to the PistonHeads ad is: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1594745.htm

It was purchased using vouchers from an insurance claim and cost £3,160. I am looking for around £2,500 for it but am open to sensible offers.

If you are interested please PM me and I can send you further details and pictures. This is an opportunity to buy a brand new watch at a significant saving (sound a bit like del boy there don't I!!) I'd love to keep it but needs must.

Cheers

Alex

·
Registered
436 Posts
AJD_TT said:
Very witty. I wonder if you even read the rest of the first line?

If it needs to go in the for sale section, then mods please feel free to move.
Hi mate,

Probably still better in the FS section. Although it is mostly car related, there are other items in there that are not.
You may just end up having more luck posting there too.
Some pics may also help?

Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.