Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the car returned to me by Star Preformance having fitted Brembo GT Junior front brake kit plus an APR Stage two engine remap, what can I say , the car now drives and looks the dogs b*******s, off on a long weekender to York on Friday cant wait to drive up into the Dales to try out the performance and handling.
Now whats the next mod on the agenda? 8) 8)

·
Registered
240 Posts
werics said:
Just had the car returned to me by Star Preformance having fitted Brembo GT Junior front brake kit plus an APR Stage two engine remap, what can I say , the car now drives and looks the dogs b*******s, off on a long weekender to York on Friday cant wait to drive up into the Dales to try out the performance and handling.
Now whats the next mod on the agenda? 8) 8)
great arent they,i have these on mine ,just fitted some EBC Ultimax discs and a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in black,looks the business now

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did not go with the large bore down pipe or the sports cat as at the time I had the Miltek cat back fitted most forum members comments as well as Star Performance technical bods advise of very little gain for the bucks with this mod. :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
werics said:
I did not go with the large bore down pipe or the sports cat as at the time I had the Miltek cat back fitted most forum members comments as well as Star Performance technical bods advise of very little gain for the bucks with this mod. :(
contrary to what i have heard,the decat or sports cat gives little gains but a 3" downpipe with a map will give good gains,hence im booked in on friday to have mine fitted :p

·
Registered
14,496 Posts
marknjayne said:
werics said:
contrary to what i have heard,the decat or sports cat gives little gains but a 3" downpipe with a map will give good gains,hence im booked in on friday to have mine fitted :p
it's works on 1.8t but not on a V6

·
Registered
240 Posts
kazinak said:
marknjayne said:
werics said:
it's works on 1.8t but not on a V6
did over look the fact he has a V6 although..

decatting works on a V6,i had a 3.2 A3 ,took it to around 280 bhp,fitted twin decats,made a decent difference,especially when mapped to suit

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Great stuff mate. :D

Finish your Chassis mods by sticking on some H&R ARB's, rear set to stiffest setting, superpro poly bushes and some defcon front sleeves. I promise you it will be the icing on the cake, and you will feel a complete transformation and compliment your billy coilies. [smiley=santa.gif] [smiley=drummer.gif].

Enjoy your drive to York. I was born in north yorkshire, and York is where i spent most of my youth..... Before i became a soft spoken southern gent... :p

Damien.

(whoops sorry Neil ive just repeated what you said in your post) 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts