Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's been the time from build week to collection for those of you who've had their TT recently.I've got build week 14,next week,and I'm getting a bit twitchy now,it's been a long wait.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
mine was BW10 I believe, I pick up Weds :cool:

G

·
BW14 for May delivery?

Mysterio, you had BW10, collect on Weds, so adds up.

Gonna ask my sales guy what he meant by 5 weeks to 16 weeks for delivery, if he meant from when order goes confirmed, or did he mean from BW? if the later I aint gonna get it until christmas at this rate. :?

Mien is gonna be the longest wait in forum history, I just know it. :x

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As I've posted on other threads,another dealer with an immediate slot quoted end of March but decided to stick with my local dealer.I haven't got anything in writing for week 14 build ,only the dealers word,so I might be in the same boat as Redacr.

G

·
My financial package is the only thing now that is keeping me sane.

Without that I would have thrown in the towel by now.

Good luck to anyone getting their cars early. Tis the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. My cookie is still in the oven however.

G

·
zbe said:
Customer services told me it could be up to 12 weeks between build week and delivery :eek:
Ahhaaa! that sounds like what my dealer told me;

they said they have had a TT back from BW as fast as 5 weeks, or worst case senario 16 weeks!

So, still no BW for me, that means I really am looking at a 58 plate! :cry:

I feel a cancelled order coming on. :?

·
Registered
482 Posts
mikegtr said:
I had build week 10, picked car up last Thursday (Week 13) :) :)
You're lucky.
Mine should've been here on Saturday just gone, but the delivery company let my dealer down :roll:
Car should've been at the dealers yesterday but becasue of work commitments I can't pick up until Friday :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Martin L said:
mikegtr said:
I had build week 10, picked car up last Thursday (Week 13) :) :)
You're lucky.
Mine should've been here on Saturday just gone, but the delivery company let my dealer down :roll:
Car should've been at the dealers yesterday but becasue of work commitments I can't pick up until Friday :(
Mine actually arrived at dealers Week 12 (Thursday), just before Easter, otherwise I could have had it sooner. The dealer asked me to delay the pick up due to them having so many cars to prepare.
One nice suprising thing was that I got 13 months Car tax which was a bonus.

·
Registered
406 Posts
zbe said:
Customer services told me it could be up to 12 weeks between build week and delivery :eek:
This could be a "blanket" piece of advice that they give out to anyone who asks. Basically covering their backs. The evidence on here suggests between 2-4 weeks, so take their advice with a pinch of the white stuff.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mikegtr wrote,
One nice suprising thing was that I got 13 months Car tax which was a bonus
Check your tax disc,I collected my MKI on the 23rd and printed on the disc was 12months and 1 week.I'd hate to have to wait that extra week or so till the end of the month. :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi ... I had Build Week 4 and I pick up this Saturday which is 10 weeks later (although the car was at the dealers last week and I got to see it so that was 9 weeks after BW). But that includes a long boat ride to Australia :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.