Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought a 3.2 manual a month or so ago, kind of on a whim. I didn't look round, bought the first one I saw, probably paid too much for it blah, blah...Had it SORN'd for a month while I sold my Corsa VXR. Anyway had the 3.2 on the road for 5 days now and so far nothing has gone wrong and no bits have fallen off! Obviously now I've written this, the head gasket will blow and the gearbox will melt....but.....hopefully not.
I'm really liking it. Seems peppy enough although totally different to the corsa's blown power delivery and actually pretty similar on fuel. Boot is better, back seats are worse, but generally pleased with purchase.
Gonna get it looked over by my usual mech next week. I have a feeling new discs will be called for, but otherwise seems pretty solid. Will post some pics once I get a few bits of paint sorted out....Must call Serendipitous

·
Registered
83,926 Posts
Good to hear but give it time :lol:

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Meanwhile.....

Secretly deep down in the bowels of the Car the ECU is storing away error codes like a demented Squirrel late on in the season stockpiling his nuts for the first flakes of winter snow.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it's not BTW

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,337 Posts
Hi, 3.2 manual has to be the most reliable TT, with so much less to go wrong. Hope it proves to stay that way. 8)
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Taylortony said:
Meanwhile.....

Secretly deep down in the bowels of the Car the ECU is storing away error codes like a demented Squirrel late on in the season stockpiling his nuts for the first flakes of winter snow.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it's not BTW
lmao pmsl

Encouraging....NOT! lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts