Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up today!!! F***ing unbelievable!! OMG! It looks awesome, the red magma transforms the interior, it just makes it feel more special! Love it.

It's late here and im soo tired so i'll be quick. Just covered aprox 50 km. First impressions:

Interior greater than i remembered, just plain beautiful.
Suspension a bit hard and nervous, but i think i'll get used to it, already i like it more than the old S3.
Exterior styling is great. Black is not the best choice, is the only choice. :twisted:
Engine maybe too refined, could be a little louder. But very smooth and punchy since low revs. It goes like a stink.

So that is it now, i will write more about it when i get more mileage. Now i'm loving and didn't want to leave it in the garage. But i have to...

Two pics i took from my phone, expecting to get more pics with a real camera soon. Thank you guys for the patience with me all this months... :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
VerTTigo...CongraTTs......I know someone isn't going to sleep well tonight, that ear to ear grin is really uncomfortable specially when trying to sleep :lol: She's a beauty!! Good luck with her [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
The pain you have suffered over the past months makes your joy greater. [/poetic] :oops:

Congrats and enjoy. Looks great. (but find some dental floss and get that dealers badge off the boot lid!)

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
sTTranger said:
congratulations mate, carrful u dont wake up in the middle of the night with a spnge in your hand :lol: :lol:
I can think of worse things to be holding when you awake :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like a gorgeous colour combination. Don't worry about the suspension. My last catr was a BMW 120d Sport, with run flat tyres. The TT's suspension feels soft by comparison.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Congratulations mate, enjoy oh,and stop looking out the window at her :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Hiya Buddy !!! firstly respect for taking the amount of crap we threw at you about boats sinking etc......... secondly, that looks bloody gorgeous mate !!! congratulations and enjoy !!! :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
bozzy96 said:
Hiya Buddy !!! firstly respect for taking the amount of crap we threw at you about boats sinking etc......... secondly, that looks bloody gorgeous mate !!! congratulations and enjoy !!! :p :p :p :p
oh yeah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they manage to dry the car out ok :wink:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
sTTranger said:
bozzy96 said:
oh yeah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they manage to dry the car out ok :wink:
apparently it would'nt start at first, found out it was flooded !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After the first weekend and 200 km i have a more detailed review of the car:

Styling: As i mentioned before TT's are very rare over here. In my city i believe mine it's the only one, me on particularly have seen a TT no more than 3 or 4 times so i was not used to the car. I have to say i'm shocked about how good the car looks. When i see it in the garage the sight of the car put a smile on my face. The bi colours wheels make a striking contrast with the black colour of the car. Me and all my friends absolutely love it.
Its the same story inside . Much more beautiful than the pics, you sit low and the seat hug you, the dash looks like a cockpit and the finishing is just impeccable. The red seats is diferent chapter, as i remember someone here saying that the first thing people notice once they get into the car is the seats, and this is absolutely true! Really beatiful with the black car, couldn't be happier with my choice.

Driving: As i mentioned before, seating position is low, and very sporty. You "wear" the car(as we say over here). Everything is so proposeful; the gauges, the styling and specially the shifter position.
The engine is sooo smooth; in fact i believe its the smoothest 4 cil ive ever driven, beating the C200 K, the 4 cil bimmer and even the previous 4 cil champ, the twin spark Alfa engine. It spins to the redline soo quickly. The sound is refined and bassy, and it pops several times! When you press the gas it goes like this: Boooommmwooooooshhhh!
It's 1000 times better than my now departed S3.

Final toughts: I'm impressed how refined and beatiful the car is. The quality is superb and the driving experience is so satisfying that i want to drive it every day. I miss some features like the autopack, which i discovered after my order was made so i had to go without it. Apart from that i so f*** happy with the TT.
I just hope this will last until its time to move on to another car...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.