Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the bodykit fitted and the car resprayed i stayed with the original colour,,,,, really chuffed :) , poweflow quad exhaust is being fitted on wednesday and then il post the pics,,,ok PRT225/Kammy i relent

here are just a few pics til i clean it and get the exhaust done,,,,

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
can we have pics now please :roll:

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the pics Guy 8)

does the young lady come with the kit aswell :roll: :p

Mark

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i already changed the wheels before crimbo, just havent updated my avatar bags

kammy, dont want to put the piccies til the exhaust is done,,,, doesnt look right with single outlets :)

i wish mark,,,,,dont think her indoors would be to pleased,,,saying that she aint seen the bill for this lot :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
put up pics of the front and sides atleast you bloody tease!! :roll:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
right chris,,,wanted to wait til they are fitted on wed,,,,quad exits, should look sweet, you going to the meet !

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
kegman,

Looking Sweet mate - can't wait to see it in the flesh

Jay

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah elrao, its www.s-tuning.eu they hung me around for almost 2 weeks before i got it delivered so they gave me the mesh free of charge !

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tnx for the remarks dolfan, most appreciated :)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks great Guy

I have to be honest I'm not usually a fan of bodykits and was waiting for the result of yours hoping that it would not be OTT....but it looks spot on mate!!

I think you did the right thing in sticking with original colour...it would have spoilt the car having different colour under bonnet and door shuts etc.

I agree with Adam though...the mesh material might look better in black.

Look forward to seeing it on the 27th

Matt

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
elrao,,,they did say they had to do more more than expected, but the fit is spot on......

cheers adam,,,i like the silver it looks more aggressive, but would have liked either colour :lol:

tnx matt, really plzd

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.