Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,106 Posts
Good choice.
All aftermarket bumpers will need a little fettling, but the Carline seems to be ok.
You may want to shave those fogs off as it will obscure your towing eye..
Looks like you have the one with washer doors deleted..are you sure you wanted that one..?
Steve

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Posted wrong link, the bumper I have has the dimpled areas for the headlight washers. I am I right in saying these need cutting out for existing washer jets. The body shop I have taken it to has quoted me for Bodywork on the car and spraying the bumper he does not want to fit it as of the time and adjustments it takes to get a perfect fit and can be a pain.

My thoughts were if it didn't need much adjusting fitting it myself after being sprayed. The other option is take it to another body shop.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
TT Shop fitted mine its a perfect fit.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
personally i would get your bumper, get your car, take them away from the guy doing it and find someone who will fit it, make sure it fits ok then paint it. if it turns out its a pain in the a*se to fit then it could cost you more money.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jays_225 said:
personally i would get your bumper, get your car, take them away from the guy doing it and find someone who will fit it, make sure it fits ok then paint it. if it turns out its a pain in the a*se to fit then it could cost you more money.
I am tempted to find and other body shop and get some more opinions and quotes, I'm in the South Cornwall area if anyone can recommend a body shopwould be much apricieated.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts