Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not been feeling quite right recently, and last night I actually confirmed this by watching the worst heap of mindless drivel I have ever seen.
What on earth is Martin Kemp doing on this program, does he have no pride, or have channel 5 found a pot of money under the bed to lure him in.
Thankfully my nurse has upped my pills and I have blocked Channel 5 so I am saved! :p

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
fishface said:
Not been feeling quite right recently, and last night I actually confirmed this by watching the worst heap of mindless drivel I have ever seen.
What on earth is Martin Kemp doing on this program, does he have no pride, or have channel 5 found a pot of money under the bed to lure him in.
Thankfully my nurse has upped my pills and I have blocked Channel 5 so I am saved! :p
A host of golden failures all in one room (some I have never even heard of), taking one last pay day, refusing to lay down. Julie Goodyear WTF?? Martin Kemp (must be skint). Boooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts